Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My First Time Wedding Photoshooting

Here we go again. On 3rd of October I went to Kuala Lumpur with my roommate to attained his friend wedding. By the way I went there are not just only to attend his friend wedding but also as his friend  wedding photographer. Earlier I were informed by my roommate that his friend need a photographer for his wedding and he ask me to take the job. I refuse to take the job as I know that I am not a professional photographer and still in process of learning unless there are a professional photographer with me and lead me in this job. But he coax me until the Wednesday before the wedding day I accept the job. So I assume this is my opportunity to gain an experience on wedding photography although I don't have any experience before and I think this is a good time to start. With my camera and its kit lens plus my speedlite I started my job at the night before the wedding day. Actually I don't know that the night before the wedding day there are an event that we call "bersanding' or in Sarawak language 'berlulut' at that night. I were informed before, that the event of 'bersanding' will be held at the afternoon of the wedding day. So I try my best for that night and below are some picture that I took at that night and the day of the wedding. As usual I need some comment and advice from the reader to improve my skill. Thank you.













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails