Monday, August 16, 2010

1st night photoshooting











 Those are some picture that I took last night. The location is at one of the lack in my university. This is my 1st night photo shooting after having a photo shooting at Kuching Water Front a few month ago but that night photo shooting did not give me a nice picture at all. So I did not upload it. Its really hard to have a photo shooting at night. last night only 10% of the photo that I took can be use without many editing works. An other 90% are to dark, got so many noise, destruction by sport light and so many shadows from the trees and flowers from the garden. may be I am not used with night photo shooting thats why I can't take a nice photo at night but never mind I'll try to improve my night photo shooting skill. To do so I need some comment and setting suggestion from senior photographer and who have suggestion for me feel free to comment on this post. Thank you in advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails